every once in a while, I post my own little what I wore shots. This was my outfit for church yesterday, which is one of about three times a week I get totally put together. My uniform for the rest of the time is yoga pants w/ a knit top and fleece pullover or jeans with a knit top and a cardigan or sweater or down vest. 🙂 I promise someday I’ll do a “real life with Johanna” post revealing my un-done hair, slouchy house clothes and makeup-less face.
what I wore:
- grey knit sleeveless dress: Liz Lange for Target, thrifted (yep, its maternity, though I’m not really wearing any other maternity stuff yet)
- velour cropped jacket: Isaac Mizrahi for Target, also thrifted
- funky polka dot tights: Target, a gift
- boots: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Macy’s
- freshwater pearl and sterling silver jewelry: Silpada
comfort and stylishness are definitely not mutually exclusive. This outfit was super comfy and I think it was cute too! 🙂 What’s your favorite comfortable, yet styling item in your wardrobe?