things I’ve bookmarked or come across this week – maybe you’ll be interested too!
- a “healthy” Easter treat/project to make with Jackson
- Baked Raised Doughnuts – oh the sweet deliciousness!
- Cappuccino Muffins – which totally should be called cupcakes. I would never serve these for breakfast, even if they are caffeinated.
- A suggested reading list of 50 books to be read before a kid turns 18. I’ve read 10 of the 50, but many of my own personal childhood must-reads (like Caddie Woodlawn by Carol Ryrie Brink) didn’t make the list. Neither did a single Harry Potter book, incidentally.
- Super interesting interactive map of where Americans are moving from and to. Check out Detroit and Los Angeles especially. Wow!