Today, after we returned from a run/walk, we needed a snack. So I laid out corn chips and ham slices, hunted for some salsa in the pantry and we snacked. While I went into the kitchen to get water for us, I looked out the window and thought, “I want to remember this beautiful moment,” and thankfully my iPod was close at hand and I snapped this.
Things I love about this photo:
- the sunshine
- the tulips on the table
- Jackson is so big I can’t believe it
- Nikon waiting for a morsel to drop
- yummy homemade salsa from the Howards
- the things on my window sill
- the world becoming green again
Other things that made me happy on this lovely spring day:
- a run/walk even though the world smelled strongly of freshly spread manure
- spending 65% of the day outside with Jack
- Vitamin D, baby!
- a healthy prenatal check up and only gaining a lb. in the last month
- brats on the grill for dinner
- S’mores at our first bonfire of 2011