From my baby girl:
- hork! = fork
- airpape! = airplane (always said with much enthusiasm)
- blankek = blanket
- no, pease = no way, no thank you, i don’t want it. (unfortunately a favorite phrase at the moment)
- happy, happy, happy and more happy = please sing to me: “You are My Sunshine” and other songs.
- shoooo = shoe. This girl loves her shoes. 🙂
- go, go, go = what I hear from the backseat when I slow down for traffic or stop at a stop sign or traffic light. My girl likes to be on the move!
- She wants to do whatever Jack does and be wherever Jack is. She really missed him this past weekend when he was fishing with Kyle. It was sweet to see.
trying to ride her brother’s bike