at two years old, Taylor:
- weighs 28 lbs. (70th percentile)
- is 2 ft. 11 inches tall (80th percentile)
- has almost all her teeth – those two year molars are still coming through…sigh.
- runs and jumps and loves to walk or ride her plasma car.
- talks up one wall and down the other – her vocabulary and communication skills surprise me every day.
- is a total fashionista. She frequently tells me exactly what she’d like to wear and loves shoes and tutus. 🙂
- still loves her Pooh lovey and her “blankek” (blanket).
- adores her daddy, her “Namas” (Grandmas) and Granpa and Papa.
- thinks Jack hung the moon, except when he is touching her stuff.
- enjoys “Boos Coos” (Blues Clues) and Georgie (Curious George) and Dannel Tider (Daniel Tiger) for TVand
- her favorite songs to sing are “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “You are my Sunshine”.
- loves Sandra Boynton books, especially “The Belly Button Book” and “Pajama Time”.
- loves to play “Ring Around the Rosie”
- points out “trators” and “big trucks” when we’re on the road.
- we still call her Tay or Tay-Tay for nicknames.
Taylor is my sunshine. 🙂 She makes me smile and at the same time, boggles my mind with her smart little self and so much personality. I feel like I know less about parenting her than I did about Jack, because his personality is more similar to mine and her’s is not. Where he likes to follow the rules, she would like them not to exist. 🙂 But oh I love her. She is a treasure.
I can’t wait to see what her response to her baby brother or sister will be and if she’ll love being a little mommy. She likes babies a LOT, so i think that will be in our favor.
She recently started singing along when we have family worship time – its so precious to hear her little voice singing “Bwess the Yord” and other sweet words of praise to our Jesus.
Jesus, Taylor is your girl. I pray for her to know you and love you. Please help Kyle and I parent her well. May she know your love because of our love for her. May she know your heart is for her. Amen.
Happy 2nd birthday, Tay-tay! We love you.