How did our first baby grow up so quickly? Jack, you turned nine in the middle of a busy summer of packing up our home and moving to our new one just a week after your birthday.
The weekend of your party you and your North Branch Blue team fought hard at your summer baseball tournament, coming in second after losing to your arch-rivals, North Branch Navy. We’re so proud of how you left it all out there and even though your team lost the last game, you tried your best and had lots of fun.
We’re so grateful for you, Jack! God has given you a smart brain, an athletic body, a kind heart, and we are excited to see you grow and change over the next year of life He has given you.
Some of your favorite things this year:
- The Magic Treehouse book series
- Ninjago, StoryBots, and Swiss Family Robinson
- Trying new foods
- Friends: Josiah, Logan, Zack, Simon
- Playing outside with your friends
- Reading upside down and hanging off furniture
- Popsicles and ice cream bars
- Going to the lake to swim
oh, and lets always remember how bright blue frosted make trips to the bathroom a little shocking later in the day. haha! We love you, Jack. Happy Ninth Birthday!