Today you are seven, Taylor girl! Last week, you had your two front teeth taken out at the dentist because your new ones were coming in on top of them, so now you have the classic seven year old smile that we love so much. 🙂
You started first grade in September at Phoenix Academy and you’re enjoying your first “real school” experience so far. You really love art and music, so this school is a good fit for you!
It was hard for you that we moved this summer – you really loved our old house and it was the only one you’ve known! But gradually, you are coming to appreciate our new home and we’re so glad you can still play with your neighborhood friends just across the road.
Tay, you have been a spark of light and joy in our family from the minute you arrived. Your heart is big, your smile bright, your desire to create is insatiable, and your curiosity keen. You love her family, your Savior, and your friends with a passion.
Some of your favorite things this year:
- Crafts of all kinds.
- Making up and singing great songs about God and other things.
- Painting your nails with Mom.
- Playing with your friends: Morgan, Noelle, Libby, Anna, and Ella.
- You learned to read! By the end of K, you were figuring it out. 🙂 More learning to come!
- Making art to share with people you love.
- Having Grandma Meri and Papa Keith here so often.
- Special sleepovers with Grandma Char and Grandpa Rick.
- Wearing matching outfits with Maddie – its fun to have a little sister!
- Ballet! You started this fall and seem to enjoy it a lot.
- Dressing up, and carefully choosing outfits.
We love you, Taylor! And we are excited to see how God will work in your heart this new year of your beautiful life. We pray you will follow Him always!