some things I want to remember about Jackson right now:
- Your prayers: “Dear Jethuth – thank you, your NAME, Amen.”
- “Baby Sthisther, Tay-er”
- “What doin’?”
- “Where gooing?”
- You love to read books
- Tuesday is your favorite morning because its Garbage Truck Day!
- Tuesday is also your favorite day of the week because Daddy takes you to the car wash and you get a candy bar while you go through it.
- When I make a cup of tea, you want one too. 🙂
- You are a big helper and want to do things for us
- “My do it! My churn, Mom.”
- “Go church, worsip Jesuth!”
- You ask about Molly, Grandma, Grandpa and Grandma Meri and Papa Keith all the time.
- You like to have candles lit. “Bwow out, Mom?”
- Bob the Builder, Kipper the Dog and Shaun the Sheep are your favorite shows
- You can operate our iPad and iPod with scary alacrity and skill.
- When you look at pictures you say, “T-ute!”
I love you, Jack boy!